Working at Osiatis
Osiatis offers challenging and interesting professional positions. Therefore we are always looking forward to receive your application! Contact us simply by e-mail and send us your CV and your letter of application.
For our offices in Belgium, we are looking for a:
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Presales Consultant will, in close collaboration with Account Managers & Consultants, manage the design, pricing & presentation of ICT solutions for our clients.
These ICT solutions include:
- Infrastructure Managed Services
- Application Management Services
- IT Service Management
- ICT Outsourcing
- Including: Remote and On-site services, desktop services & helpdesk solutions, system/network management
You will prepare and execute suitable professional presentations and proof of concepts at prospects or current customers. During the selling process or campaigns, you will clarify and answer the functional and technical questions with the objective of converting the client requirements into a project/solution.
- Understanding of how infrastructure support can be organised and interested in following the latest trends in managed services
- Understanding of how application management is organised is a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL and project management methodologies
- University degree or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar function
- Technical writing skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Effectively communicate a technical message in writing and verbal
- Bid manager capabilities: able to drive the production of a bid
- Has the ability to assess a customer's business problem and recommend appropriate solutions
- Able to help qualifying a sales opportunity
- Resourceful, self-motivated, customer focused, and able to work in a team
- Languages : Dutch - French - English (mandatory)
We offer you a varied, challenging role within an international, multi-cultural environment where you will be given autonomy and responsibility in addition to useful tools to be successful in your job!
An attractive salary with extralegal advantages (company car included) is part of our offer as well.