Working at Osiatis
Osiatis offers challenging and interesting professional positions. Therefore we are always looking forward to receive your application! Contact us simply by e-mail and send us your CV and your letter of application.
For our offices in Belgium, we are looking for a:
As a Server Engineer, you will monitor/solve incidents and respond to problems, utilizing hardware and software tools and techniques.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting hardware and OS problems
- Performing standard Unix Administration procedures and commands
- Installing hardware, OS and firmware
- Advanced knowledge of Unix Servers (HP and/or Solaris and/or AIX)
- Additional experience with Intel servers, Linux or Windows is appreciated
- You are a born troubleshooter with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Being a team player, you are keen to learn and to offer your support and expertise to technical engineers
- You are TRILINGUAL Dutch, French and English (spoken, read and written)
- Our compensation package guarantees you a competitive pay in return for your performance, knowledge, and skills. You can count on a motivating salary and extra-legal advantages (incl. company car)
- Daily contact with new and innovative ideas and motivated people
- Programs for professional improvement through in- and out-house training and education